In-Store and On-Line Purchases:
To obtain tax-exempt status with Five Below, State law requires all organizations and/or taxpayers to provide the documentation described below...
501(c) Tax-Exempt Organizations:
Valid state-specific or official certificate indicating;
- Name of the organization;
- Federal/State ID number;
- The organization is exempt under 501(c);
- Signature when required by state law.
Taxpayers Making a Purchase for Resale
Fully Completed State-specific sales tax exemption certificate. This includes, but not limited to:
- Name of the purchaser;
- State-specific ID number;
- Indicate the purchase is for resale;
- Taxpayer signature.
Note: Copies of all documentation will be retained by Five Below to be kept on file.
Online Purchases Only:
- For online purchases, create an account on our site following the link below; https://www.fivebelow.com/signup
- Once an account is set up, contact us here with your email address and your tax-exempt ID document (as explained above).