Which Five Below stores sell Helium Balloons?
- Our Helium Balloons service is currently offered in select stores. Click Here to find a store
near you! If your store offers this service, it will show under "Store Features"
How can I get balloons inflated at five below?
- Come Party with us! Once in store, head to our Party section to find 8 feet of fun. We carry
Balloons for holiday parties, themed parties & special occasions: Birthdays, graduation,
Halloween and more!
- Ask any of our Wow Crew Members for help and we will gladly inflate our balloons for you at no additional cost.
Which type of balloons does Five below inflate?
- We sell & inflate foil balloons, with eye catching shapes, prints & finishes. They last for
weeks which makes them a bargain especially when you consider that the price of the foil
balloon includes helium inflation! (Note: currently we do not inflate Latex balloons)
Can you inflate a balloon not Purchased at Five Below?
- Yes! BYOB 🥳 Bring your own balloon!
- 18"-24” balloon: $5 helium fee
- 25-32” balloon: $10 helium fee
- 33” or larger balloon: $15 helium fee
Can you pre-order balloons online at fivebelow.com?
- We don’t offer Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store for our helium services at Five Below yet, but will
gladly provide same day inflation for any balloons in our store. If you have an especially
large order and want to make sure it will be ready for a big event, we recommend calling
ahead of time to coordinate with your local store.
Why did my balloon deflate after a storm?
- This is not a defect in the balloon. The apparent deflation is the effect of atmospheric changes
on the helium inside of the balloon. These changes make the balloon appear “soft” after a drop
in barometric pressure or temperature.
- If a balloon is inflated prior to a drop in barometric
pressure, it will appear to have softened after the pressure change. In this case, simply re-inflate
the balloon until it is firm again. Likewise, if a balloon is inflated indoors and then taken outside
where it is colder, the balloon will appear to go soft.
- Once it is brought back indoors, the helium will warm up and re-expand, making the balloon look full again.
Will temperature effect my balloon?
- For warmer temperatures, helium will expand in the balloon, which can cause the balloon to
pop. If balloons will be in warmer temperatures, under inflate the balloon which will help
- In cooler temperatures helium will shrink and the balloon will appear deflated. Once brought
inside in warmer temperatures it will expand and fill back up.
How does altitude effect balloons?
- None of the Five Below balloon designs are impacted by altitude.
What are foil balloons made of?
- Anagram foil balloons are made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) or nylon, both are
manmade materials. These materials are specially coated to give Anagram balloons their
Is it safe for a child to lick or eat the material an anagram balloon is
- Anagram balloons are made from the same materials used to make packaging for food
products such as potato chips. These materials are not harmful and are safe for children to
handle and use. However, as with any non-food product, ingesting the materials is not
- Anagram International strongly adheres to all safety standards in the manufacture of its products and is dedicated to ensuring that they meet or exceed federal, state, and municipal requirements. If a customer would like additional information on the proper use and care of our products, contact Anagram International at 1-800-262-6303.
- If a customer believes one of our products has been licked, sucked on, or eaten by a child and has concerns, have them contact their local health provider, if necessary
How much weight is needed to hold a balloon down?
- Different size balloons require different weight based on their lift. All balloons at Five below
are individually weighted so they do not float away. We offer an 8-gram clip weight free of
charge or a 30-gram clip weight for $1.