To obtain tax-exempt status with Five Below, State law requires all organizations and/or taxpayers to provide the documentation described below:
On-Line and In-Store Purchases:
501(c) Tax-Exempt Organizations:
Valid state-specific or official certificate indicating;
- Name of the organization;
- Federal/State ID number;
- The organization is exempt under 501(c);
- Signature when required by state law.
Taxpayers Making a Purchase for Resale:
Fully Completed State-specific sales tax exemption certificate. This includes, but not limited to:
- Name of the purchaser
- State-specific ID number
- Indicate the purchase is for resale
- Taxpayer signature.
Note: Copies of all documentation will be retained by Five Below to be kept on file.
Online Purchases Only:
- For online purchases, create an account on our site following the link below; https://www.fivebelow.com/signup
- Once an account is set up, contact us at Customer.Relations@fivebelow.com with your email address, name on the account, and your tax-exempt ID document (as explained above).
Got questions? We've Got Answers! Contact us at Customer.Relations@fivebelow.com