Yes we do! Click here for all the details.
Five Below wants to be a part of the community! The guidelines below have been established to assist you with your request for a charitable donation.
- We can only donate to non-profit (501c3) organizations with a valid, current tax ID number.
- Five Below does not extend merchandise donations or cash donations. We only donate activated gift cards.
- Donations are limited to one per year, per organization.
- Priority is given to requests from non-profit organizations that serve residents and the immediate communities surrounding our stores and distribution facilities, especially missions involving youth initiatives.
- We review requests once a month on the 1st of every month. 10 organizations are chosen every month. Written requests should be made at least one week prior to the 1st of the month the donation is needed.
- All donations are to be arranged with the Home Office in Philadelphia, PA. The following information is necessary for a donation to be considered:
- A written request, on the non-profit group’s letterhead, mailed to the Five Below Home Office, 1818 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Attn: Donations
- Explain the nature of the organization, why the donation is needed, and the location of the closest Five Below store.
- A valid tax ID number should also be referenced.
- Requests that do not include the above criteria will not be considered.
Because we receive so many requests, we are not able to accommodate every organization and or provide an individual response to inquiries concerning the status of your request. However we do make every effort to extend donations to a variety of community groups. You can find contact information for the Home Office here.