After you place an order, we will verify and authorize all of the information that has been provided. If we are unable to do so, your order may fail or be delayed. If it fails, or if changes to our inventory occur that affect your order during a delayed authorization, we must cancel or modify your order. We will send you an email to notify you of any cancellations or updates as soon as they occur. For further questions, please call us at 844-4-5BELOW (844-452-3569) or email [email protected].
Articles in this section
- What do I do if my order does not arrive?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- How will I know when my order has been placed?
- If You Are Seeing A Price Discrepancy In Your Cart:
- The item I want is not available on the website. What do I do now?
- Why Was My Order Cancelled?
- Can I Update or Cancel My Order Once It Is Submitted?
- How will I know when my order has been shipped?
- I’m getting an error message stating that there’s been an AUTHORIZATION FAILURE.
- My order information was in my SPAM/JUNK folder. What can I do to avoid that in the future?