When will I be charged for my order?
- you will only be charged for your order once it is picked up!
FYI: If you place an order with FiveBelow.com where some items are picked up in-store and others are shipped to your home, you may see multiple transactions, as the charges will go through at different times!
Can I cancel my order?
- once you place a buy online pick-up in-store order, we are unable to cancel it. however, your order will automatically cancel after 3 days if you do not pick it up! the pending authorization will automatically fall off your card
If my pick-up order is canceled, when will I see a refund?
- we do not charge you for an order until it is picked up, therefore, any charge that appeared on your account when you placed your order was only an authorization (a temporary hold). if your order is canceled, that authorization will disappear from your account. there will not be a refund, as no charge was processed before the cancelation.
FYI: authorizations may take up to 7 days to be released, however, most banks drop them in 3!
If part of my pick-up order isn’t in stock (canceled), will I be charged?
- we do not charge you for your order until it is picked up. when an item is canceled, you are not charged for that item. this means you will see an adjusted amount charged to your card, instead of the original total.
I need a revised copy of my receipt since an item(s) was canceled. Where can I get that?
- please visit our order status page here and provide the order number and full billing zip code. this will provide you with an updated receipt/invoice.